Terms and condition information for Dalvaro Art Painting Holidays in Spain
Our summer schedule also includes mixed activities of cooking, sightseeing, walking, mountain biking and relaxing breaks.
These terms and conditions apply to D’Alvaro Art, D’Alvaro Art Studios, Painting in Holiday, Painting on Holiday, Painting Holidays Co.
Please read them carefully before proceeding to the payments page.
Terms and conditions
- All our holidays are priced in Euros. We endeavour to maintain a secure pricing structure and all publicised prices are correct at the time of writing. Confirmation that the prices are correct should be made prior to paying a deposit. We will endeavour to keep the correct prices up to date on our website www.dalvaro.co.uk.
- A 250 Euro deposit per person is required at the time booking. A booking will only be confirmed after cleared receipt of deposit. Do not make any travel arrangements prior to booking confirmation or acceptance. Dalvaro Art will not accept any financial responsibility for expenses incured prior to booking confirmation. Once a booking has been confirmed and deposit paid Dalvaro Art guarantee that there will be no price increase in the cost of the holiday. The price of individual holidays will be held to the price when the deposit was made. Any alterations to prices, price increases or special offer discounts will not be applied to any prior holiday booking.
- Cancellation of booking.
You have seven days from receipt of payment of deposit to cancel the holiday with a full refund.
If, for any reason, you cancel the holiday after this seven day period, you must notify us in writing, the cancellatiion date comes into effect when we confirm receipt of your written notification, confirmation will, initially be by either a short acceptance email or by telephone and then confirmed in writing by email.
- The following cancellation charges will apply.
Up to two callendar months prior to the holiday start date = your deposit.
– 28 to 59 days prior to holiday start date = 50% of total paid.
– 14 to 27 days prior to holiday start date = 80% of total paid.
– Less than 14 days prior to holiday start date = 100%
- The final payment, i.e. full payment less deposit, must be completed not less than two calendar months prior to holiday start date. No reminder will be sent. Failure to make full payment by the two calendar month date will incur a 10% surcharge or cancellation of the holiday. We will endeavour to make contact to discover the situation, if this is not possible, your place will be re-allocated and your deposit will be our cancellation charge, when this is done you will have deemed to have cancelled your holiday. If you cannot take the holiday as booked you may, at our discretion, find a suitable person to take your place.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the holiday we will make a full refund of all monies paid to us. Where a holiday is booked with a specific tutor, and that tutor cancels, we will offer an alternative tutor, if that is unacceptable then a full refund of all monies paid to us will be made. We will not reimburse any other expenses incurred. We strongly advise you to take out your own holiday cancellation insurance.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to accept or retain any person on the holiday, whose behaviour is deemed unnacceptable, or whose conduct is disruptive or detrimental to the enjoyment of the other participants. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to decline to include any person from any activity, or postpone/cancel any activity, if that person does not have the appropriate clothing, footwear or other items we deem necessary for the safe participation in any of the activities, to the individual and/or other participants. This decision will be at the sole discretion of the venue operator, tutor, guide or instructor, before or during the activity. In this event, we shall be under no obligation or liability for any costs incurred as a result of this action.
- All information published on our websites, brochures or other documents is published in good faith at the time of writing, however we reserve the right to alter the offers, art materials, prices of art materials, excursions, daily schedule and/or arrangements at any time, at our discretion or if factors beyond our control make those arrangements impossible, implausible or dangerous to follow, due to inclement weather, transport, technical or other problems beyond our control. No concessions will be made if the client chooses to deviate from the scheduled programme or declines from the offered alternative.
- The terms ‘group booking’ or ‘leader led groups’, refer to groups of four or more people booking the same holiday at the same time, it means that one person, the group leader, is responsible for all the people within the group, regarding payments, health, behaviour and abilities to abide by these terms and conditions. We will only deal with the group leader, if we have to take over the dealings with individuals within the group for any reason, then any group/leader led discounts offered will be null and void and full holiday payment must be made.
- Free transfers to Las Orquideas are only offered from and to the agreed airport/airports at the specified times. Transfers from other destinations or outside of the specified times will incur extra charges.
- Dalvaro Art Studios are fully insured, but it is a condition that you obtain your own cover for personal accident, travel and medical insurance; this should include repatriation to your place of departure. We strongly reccomend that you are adequately covered.
Passport, visa and health certificate requirements are the sole responsibility of the client. You should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which will cover you in Spain. We will assume that the client is 100% physically/medically fit unless notified otherwise. Any disabilities, special dietry reqirements or medical conditions that may affect the normal programme of events must be put in writing at the time booking.
- We accept no liability from acts or defaults of carriers or other outside organisations, their employees or agents. We will not accept any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, distress, dissapointment or irregularity suffered by the client unless it is proven to be caused by our negligence. Luggage and personal effects are left at the clients own risk. All activities during the holiday are undertaken at the clients own risk. While on holiday your personal belongings are your responsibility, therefore should be adequately insured, however we will endeavour to advise about security and the safe keeping of your personal effects/belongings. The client will be liable for any damage or breakages, caused directly by them, to any property belonging to D’Alvaro Art or another holiday participant or agent, either in the studio, the villa, other buildings, rooms, transport or the grounds.
- If you have any complaints while on holiday, these must be reported at the time of the occurrence, both verbally and in writing.
There is a strict No Smoking rule inside the accommodation, the studio and the transport. And a no food or drink rule in the studio and transport, apart from water, which must be in a screw top plastic bottle.
Copyright / Trademark / Data Protection
- All rights to the designs and information on our website are the property of Dalvaro Art Courses. They are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You can view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of making a purchase with us. The materials of our website may not be used for any other purpose.
Links to other websites and services
- Our web site contains links to other websites which are not under our control and are not managed by us. These links are provided for your choice of use and Dalvaro Art are not responsible for the content of such sites.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website or you can be refused access to the website at any time if deemed necessary.
- These terms are governed by the laws of Valencia, Spain and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of Valencia, Spain.
What information is collected?
- When you fill out your user record or place an order, we collect your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. We can register the products that interest you and the products you purchase. We also monitor traffic patterns and client site usage enabling us to improve the service we offer.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name and email address.
What do we do with the information?
- We use the information to process orders and provide a more personal shopping experience. Note that we do not keep data on your credit card after an order is processed for both your and our security, and therefore you are required to provide this information each time when asking offsite.
- We may use this information to inform you of changes to our website, to inform about our products and also to inform you of news of an artistic nature that we feel may be of interest. We will not pass your details to other companies.
- The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognize and calculate the number of visitors to see how visitors move around the site when used. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, so that users find what they want easily. Similarly we collect on using the site log files information.