Olga Litvinenko – Landscapes in watercolour – (16-07-2017)
– Familiarity with the materials used ( paper, brushes and paint). Preparation of materials.
– Author’s technique. Work on wet, dry. Techniques and secrets. Let’s do some exercises.
– Color, tone, lightness and saturation in watercolor painting. The mixing of paints in choice of colors.
– The laws of perspective in the urban landscape.
– The basics of composition, the correct and more effective placement of objects on the sheet.
– Figures in motion in the urban landscape.
– How to do small watercolor sketches.
– Showing my work with further discussion.
List of materials
-Paper ,Saunders Waterford Grain fin or rough ( 300g)
-Brush: Squirrel, kolinsky, synthetic (watercolor)
To work with just a few brushes of different sizes.
-No. 2-4 for small parts, thin
-No. 7-9—basic, for fills, the study of objects
-No. 14, or wide fleyts for big planes, the wetting of the sheet.
-Paint: watercolor,basic colors:
-cadmium yellow light,
Set watercolor colors 12-24, Sketchbook, Tablet, Gum(soft), Paper napkins, A glass of water.
This is a guideline only, as there maybe factors outside our control which can easily force changes to be made.
Sunday 16st July;
Monday 17st July;
Get to know each other. Morning usually begins in the studio with an introduction to the course, presentation of your free art pack and a discussion about the materials you will be using. Followed by a demonstration showing the process Olga Litvinenko uses to produce her paintings.
After lunch each student decides how to use your free time until approximately 17:00 (walk, nap, tv, swimming pool, etc). At 17:00 the class resumes until 19:30.
Tuesday 18th July;
A full day trip, either to Valencia city or Alboraya. Painting demonstration by Olga Litvinenko and supervision of student work and continue painting after lunch.
Wednesday 19th July;
Today we were working in the studio with Olga Litvinenko. She undertake new demonstrations and oversee the work of students.
Thursday 20th July;
After breakfast a mornings trip out to Denia or Bocairent. A full day excursion. Painting demonstration and supervision of student work and continue painting after lunch.
Bocairent - Valencia
Watercolor in Bocairent - Dalvaro Art CoursesBeautiful viewpoints where you can enjoy drawing and painting. Clean and fresh air, relax listening to the sound of nature. Off ... Enjoy.
Friday 7th July;
New shows and mentoring of students in the studio. Lunch is followed by a presentation of the work week and course evaluation. This is followed by a dinner in the city.
Saturday 8th July;